Thursday, November 1, 2012

USB Tethering Drivers for Android Phones Samsung LG for Windows XP/8/7/Vista


I Used "Samsung" link below for my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos (GT - S6102) [Windows XP SP3]

I Myself used the "Samsung" link to download a file which installed some Driver Files on my computer. After that when I tethered my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos (GT - S6102), it automatically installed the drivers and a new Local Area Network was created to access my android's data connection in my Windows XP SP3.

Install these drivers on your computer!
Enable Settings → Applications → Development → USB debugging on your phone after you install the drivers.
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (core package): universal 32-bit/64-bit
Some phones require supplementary Windows-only drivers (first install the core package): Samsung / LG
Mac OS X 10.4+ (up to 10.8): universal Intel/PowerPC
Ubuntu 10.4+: i386 / amd64
Fedora 13+: i686 / x86_64

Note:All credits and thanks go to the developer. Comment if you know the developer or developer authority so that I can acknowledge.

9 comments:

  1. Hey guys.. Just Verified it for Windows 7.. working fine..
    Phone : Samsung Galaxy Y Duos (GT-S6102)

    ReplyDelete
  2. still fighting after intalling both the packages in Windows XP..any more steps I need to do to detect my samsung Duos S6102..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy, try this out.
      - First uninstall both the packages from control panel add and remove programs.
      - install just this

      revert here if problem persists..

      Delete
  3. How ca I Download Micromax Gravity X650 Pc Sync & Phone Drivers

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks it's also work on windows 8

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, it works fine with gt-s6102 and windows7 many thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am using the samsung s duos 2 gt7582..i will be connected the phone into computer by using datacable....its charging the mobile but acnnot seen the my phone and memory card file in the computer files...

    i also try the usb debugging mode i will cannot seen....
    wht can i do??? pls help me.....

    ReplyDelete